Man I felt so bad yesterday. I really though I was coming down with a cold or worse. I'm so glad that chose that night to have dinner pre-cooked. I got home, made cornbread and we ate while watching tv. After that I cleaned up the kitchen and we were in bed by 7:30! I was so ready for bed which usually I'm not. I went right to sleep and slept until about 5:15. Well except I did wake up to tell Adam goodbye around 4:30. I feel so much better today. I guess the runny nose was just allergies.
I joined the Biggest Loser Contest over at the Forth Frog Blog:
I sent in my before picture this morning and can't wait to find out what our first challenge is!
I love competition and when I'm dieting against someone I do better.
In 2007 I joined thebiggestloser.com site and lost a little over 20 lbs. My main motivation was the challenges from other members and being accountable. I haven't gained back my weight but haven't lost any more since then either. I have about 70 more to lose to get down to my ultimate goal!
Things that I'm thankful for today:
- My sweet husband for taking the time to put butter on my cornbread that I was taking for lunch today even though he was running late. I forgot to do it myself and he noticed this morning!
- Water. Because it helps me lose weight even though I don't care to drink it. (2 bottles so far today)
- For not being sick, even though I just sneezed as I was typing that. I'm sure it was dust.
- That it wasn't 20 degrees or lesser this morning as they had predicted. (But it will be tomorrow because the cold front is moving in now)
- For Club Pogo! I love bingo!