First off: The election is over people. Obama has won and he is OUR president. Mine & yours. Don't come in to my office saying "He isn't my president. I didn't vote for him." I don't care. I happen to like President Obama. I did not vote for him but I have liked him as a person and as a speaker from the very beginning. I didn't agree with some of the things that he was for / against so I chose not to vote for him. My guy lost and so my support now must be for our current president. He at least deserves our respect even if we do not agree with him or even like him. And for heavens sake DO NOT say things that are racist in front of me. I'm not a racist person and some of these comments that people make just make me want to cry. This is 2009 people!!!
I had a guy tell me today that Obama sucks because he's bailing out these banks. Am I behind or did that not start under Bush's administration? Didn't it? Do I agree with 100% of everything that President Obama is doing? No. I do trust him to do the best he can do as our president and I believe that he has the best interest of our nation in mind. Why would he not? Will everybody be happy? Of course not. Nobody ever is.
Second: I'm pissed at the company that I work for. It would be hard for me to explain my exact problem because it's specific to the insurance industry but it's basically the computer program. Why can't these program designers make things easy for us. I'm just so frustrated with what I'm working on and sitting on hold for 30 minutes while some genius can't figure it out!
My pissed offness doesn't seem so big when I list it as only 2 things but I'm just so sick of negativity. I'm a positive person. I do not like drama, gossip, or people saying mean things about others. I just want to live my life loving my family and trusting God.
Ok that's enough of that. I think I need some sugar or something.
To get me in a better mood here are some things that I'm HAPPY about today:
- Adam is feeling much better but still blowing his nose constantly.
- I'm still not sick (yet)
- I found a scrunchi at the office so that I could put my hair up. The static was driving me nuts
- I bought 2 weeks worth of groceries on Sunday for the same price (or just a little more) than what I normally spend on 1 weeks worth. (I may need Hamburger buns or some chicken this weekend but that should be it!)
- There have been good songs on the radio all day!
- I printed my weeks worth of FlyLady duties that I haven't been doing this past month.
- I'm getting a Miche Bag with my money I got for my b-day. (Check it out at www.michebag.com)
Happy Pancake Day & Fat Tuesday! (Do you think those go together for a reason).
Amy: I will post that Potato Soup recipe tomorrow.