Anyways I got my desk very organized here yesterday! I would post before/after pics but being that this is my job and these papers belong to customers I won't take the chance of somebody's personal and private information getting out. Not only would that be bad on all levels but I could lose not only my job but my license... Not good at all. So you'll just have to imagine my beautiful desk. :-)
This weekends agenda:
- Clean out the back room that the birds have been living in for the past year and have destroyed. Gonna see if my SIL wants to stay with us while their aunt & uncle are down... need to talk to her about that too.
- Clean my bedroom / bathroom
- Help Adam finish up our guest bathroom that we started on like 6 months ago.
- Clean the rest of my house from top to bottom.
- Try to get a new cell because I'm sick of mine (I've had to get a new one twice with the warrenty in the past year and still having problems)
Knitting updates:I joined 2 Yahoo Groups for knitting. The first one is Monthly Dishcloths. One thing that's pretty neat is they do a knit-a-long (KAL). Each day you get 10 rows of the pattern but you don't know what it's gonna be. I think it takes 5 or 6 days to get the full thing. Here is my first KAL. I love the pattern but don't think I picked a good yarn.....
Looks too messy to me. It supposed to be stripes with a pattern in the stripe.
Clost up view of the pattern... see the diamonds. Each section is a different diamont pattern.
The next one I got from the website to the other group Rachel's Knitting Room ... You can view her blog/site HERE. This is the little Garden Girl... adorable!
Whole thing so far
Close up of the pattern (looks kinda like a smiley face but it's the bottom of her skirt)
I'm totally addicted to knitting now! Eventually I want to branch out to socks, caps, scarfs, & blankets!!
HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE WEEKEND!