I would say this has been the biggest decade of my life. I can't remember everything big that has happened but here are some of the bigger things that happened to me:
- I moved out on my own in 2001
- I started college in 2001
- I moved in with Adam in 2002
- I graduated with an Associates degree in 2004
- I got engage on Christmas Day 2004
- I attended some college until 2005 (will finish that this decade hopefully)
- I got married to the love my life March 10, 2006
- We were living in our own place November 2007
- We got our first baby (Lexi) April 2008
Now for 2009. It seems like a lot has happened this year!
- I started my blog!
- We celebrated our 3 yr wedding anniversary & our 11yr anniversary of being together
- I witnessed the amazing recovery of a customer who by all medical accounts should not have survived brain injuries from a car accident. He has now graduated High School and is almost fully recovered.
- We paid off our first vehicle EVER
- We completed Step 1 of Dave Ramsey's plan
- I went to my first rock concert - Hinder & Black Stone Cherry
- I got a phone with internet!
- I finally got a red recliner!
- I completed my 2nd big cross stitch project - The Owl
- I learned how to knit
- I missed 4 days of work from being sick (never missed more than 1 at a time before)
- We had our first Halloween party
- Shootings at Ft Hood where my cousin is stationed... very scary
- We kept our faith through Adam's work having a major layoff
- I volunteered to ring the bell at the Salvation Army Kettle (it was a blast)
- I read the Twilight Saga!
- I had the best Christmas ever!
I cannot wait for 2010 to get here. This is going to be a totally awesome year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!