I’m not usually a watcher of The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. But I did watch the season with Brad because I thought he was SO cute. Well I loved Emily from the very first moment she stepped out of the limo and she was my pick to win his heart. She also stuck in my heart because of her story. In 2004 she got engaged to the love of her life. Later in the year he was killed in a plane crash on his way to a race, he was a race car driver. The next Friday she found out she was pregnant with their child. She has been raising her little girl and it just broke my heart to hear of her lost love. Well I was right that Brad proposed to her but was so sad when it didn’t work out. Now that Emily is the Bachelorette I thought I would give the show another shot. I don’t usually like this stupid drama, over the top stuff but this one seems like it will be really good. So, I thought it would be fun to share who I liked and who I think Emily will end up with! Also, there are a ton of guys from TX!!!
Right now I have a three way tie for my favorite! My first gut instinct was Nate. He is just so cute and it seemed like they had a connection from the start, especially when she reached out and asked for his hands and told him he smelt good. They just seem like they GO together! When he walked away she said “so cute”. Great sign! He is a little younger than Emily but that has worked out for me. ;)
The other guy that I really like is Doug. He is a single dad and 33 yrs old. I thought he was pretty cute as well. What really touched me (as well as Emily since she gave him the first impression rose) was that his son, he’s 12, wrote a note for her about how great his dad was. It was SO sweet.
My next favorite is Arie. He is 30 yrs old and he’s a race car driver. He really made an impression on me when he talked about how concerned he was that she would be upset with his occupation since it was the same as her fiancé's. He didn’t want to bring up those bad memories for her and that was very thoughtful and sweet of him to take her feelings in to account. During the party he sat her down and layed it all out for her but she was completely OK with it. She said he would be HOT racing a car!
Here is the remainder of my top 10 list but I don’t think they will all make it very far.
- Jef – 27yrs old, CEO of a water bottle company (I think). He rode in on a skateboard which was cool. He looks like he would be a lot of fun (even if he does look 17!) but I don’t think he will be the one.
- Kalon – 27yrs old, Luxury Brand Consultant. He looks very wealthy, arrived via helicopter. From the preview of the season it looks like he is the guy calling Emily’s daughter Ricki baggage. Whoever it is she tells him to get the F*** out. I actually liked him even though he seemed like a snob but if it is him saying this then hit the road buddy!
- Sean – 28yrs old, Insurance Agent in Dallas TX. Not only is he from my state, work in the same field as me, but he’s pretty nice to look at. It seems like there was a connection. (With Emily … not me!) ;)
- Chris – 25 yrs old. He told her he asked his dad for advice before coming to the show because his dad had been married and in love for 35 years. His dad told him to follow his heart.
- Ryan – I thought it was so cute when he got out of the limo and told her he had something for her. Then he lifted up a note, on the back it said “You’re So Beautiful”. He flipped it over and it said “I’m so nervous”. CUTE!
- Michael – He was a little awkward but I liked him
- Charlie – Not a big impression but I did like him
What’s up with the CRAZY though! There was a guy dressed like a granny, a guy with an ostrich egg, a guy that carried in a boom box and danced, and a guy with a glass slipper. Some of these dudes are gone already but she kept around ostrich egg guy. Loco!
Who is your pick to win Emily’s heart?