January 10, 2013

Meet Erin

This month I have opened my blog to Sponsors (free for now ... check it out) and I am loving meeting these new ladies!! One of my new friends is Erin from Love, Fun, & Football! She is super sweet and has a fabulous blog about her life that you should check out. Today she is guest posting here so that she can tell you all about herself.  Please make her feel welcome with some love here and on her blog! 

~*~

Hello, friends of Jessica! Thank you so much for letting me stop in and introduce myself. I'm Erin and I blog over at Love, Fun & Football. Jessica is basically the sweetest gal out there, so I'm honored to be sharing some of her space today. Seriously- any gal who loves Twilight AND Hunger Game books?! Awesome in my eyes!!

If you stop over at LFF anytime soon, you'll soon see I'm a little bit crazy, but a lotta bit friendly---- I promise :) Most pictures you see of me are going to look more like this...
...because, let's be honest. That is way easier to pull off than any other pose I know!

I'm crazy Type-A and love to organize anything and everything. The very sight of containers makes me happy. Pretty sad, right?! ;)

Not only do I LOVE football, but I also work in the football world too. It's a little too soon to talk about my team's recent loss, but I'm recovering, thanks.

I got married in May 2011 to another crazy football fan. I accidentally stole his hoody in college which led us to meeting each other ;)

You'll find I blog a lot about my obsession with Mexican food, and how I'm currently trying to do the Insanity workouts to makeup for how much I eat it. I love to write on my blog, but I'm also working on a memoir right now! Being a published author is the ultimate dream goal of mine.

I'm a total kid at heart, so that means I will be spazzing out for the next 100(ish) days counting down until our DisneyWorld trip! Jared claims he's going to rock these matching shirts together while we're there. Fingers crossed!!


Last random fact about me? I held a baby lion while on our honeymoon in Mexico. Seriously.... best.day.ever.
I would love to meet you other fabulous ladies out there- so please stop by Love, Fun & Football or follow me on twitter! :)

~*~

Thank you so much Erin for being my first Guest Blogger! :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks so much for having me girl! :)

Janette Johanson said...

Aw, I"m in love with that picture of the baby tiger!! Cuteness!! I need to book a trip back to Mexico just for this reason! Nice to meet Erin and am off to check out her blog! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...